Introduction To WordPress
Candidates who want to tone up their skills may enroll for our advanced module on the subject. However, one must have successfully completed the basic module before enrolling for the professional module. Please contact us for more information.
- Individuals and housewives who want to make extra income in their free time
- People who want to make a career in website building
- Startups who want to manage and add content as the business grows
- College students who are looking to add value to their CV
- School students who want to build a website for their school and get recognized
Our qualified team is ready to help you achieve success! Feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you.
Any person above the age of 11 years can join the course. There is no upper age limit.
There will be separate sessions for school going children to facilitate learning for the age group.
After completion of our WordPress Foundation Course you will get the required skill set to develop basic websites. You may progress further through self-learning.
If you want to become a professional web developer using WordPress, we suggest you take both the modules.
The registered student will be assigned an Id and password to log in to our student portal and access the tutorials. The tutorials are video lessons in general and help the students refer to certain important aspects of the subject.
All the participants will get to build their personalized websites. Apart from providing training, we will offer two slots of 15 minutes each to provide personalized guidance (one to one) and this may be availed by the participants as per mutual convenience. This support will be available for one month after completing the course.
- Online virtual sessions
- Capstone Project
- Audio & Video lectures for reference