Faculty Empowerment program
The program aims at empowering the teachers with appropriate skill set in line with the changing education system and the changing needs of the students. This necessitates a change in which sessions are conducted by teaching fraternity. Our FEP program addresses the need and is carefully designed to provide the broad spectrum of skills required for a teacher.
On completion of the program, the participants will be good at
- Understanding student psychology
- Developing connectivity with students
- Understand the importance of Wholistic Education and role of a teacher in imparting the same.
- Preparing innovative teaching materials and tools
- Fostering team spirit in children through activities
- Inculcating moral values through role plays and skits
- Addressing the heterogenous competencies of students
- Understanding and preparing progress metrics